Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
You must login
to add this game to your profile.
|Best Places to Buy Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures|
|Amazon||Used||$9.44||12 in Stock|
|Amazon||New||$13.01||33 in Stock|
For Sony PSPReleased on July 03, 2008
By Lucas Arts Entertainment
Imagine being able to play with Legos without having to get all the pieces. Now you can with Lego Indiana Jones. It takes the fun and creative construction of LEGO and combines it with the wits, daring and non-stop action from the original cinematic adventures. With a tongue-in-cheek take on these original adventures, LEGO Indiana Jones follows Dr. Jones's escapades through the jungles of South America to the mountaintops of India where you will build, battle and brawl your way through your favorite moments, from Indy's entanglements with snakes to his dashing boulder run.
|Walkthroughs, FAQ's and Cheats|
|No game faqs, walkthroughs or cheats have been uploaded yet.|
Please register or login to an exisiting account to upload game faqs, walkthroughs and cheats.
|In-Depth Amazon Review|
Your Favorite Hero in Lego Form
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures takes the fun and creative construction of LEGO and combines it with the wits, daring and non-stop action from the original cinematic adventures that enthralled audiences everywhere (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). With a unique tongue-in-cheek take on the original adventures, LEGO Indiana Jones follows Dr. Jones escapades through the jungles of South America to the mountaintops of India. Fans can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments, from Indy’s entanglements with snakes to his dashing boulder run.
Of course, pop culture’s most iconic archaeologist will whip through all the classic moments with the help of a host of supporting characters including Marion Ravenwood and Short Round. Players can also mix and match the body parts of more than 60 playable characters to create new heroes just as they could in the best-selling LEGO Star Wars games.
- Everyone’s favorite fedora wearing hero returns to theaters this May in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and families can celebrate the humor and excitement of the original films with LEGO Indiana Jones.
- Tongue-in-cheek humor presents The Original Adventures in a manner only LEGO can whip up, with comical reinterpretations of classic Indiana Jones scenes and elements.
- Use Indy’s signature whip as a multi-purpose tool to attack, disarm, swing across gaps, activate levers and interact with a world of LEGO objects and puzzles.
- For the first time, LEGO Indy characters are fully immersed in their environment; swim, climb, shimmy across rock ledges and pick up and carry objects.
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
- Unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Jones Senior and Mola Ram).
- Character specific abilities include excavation by Satipo, an umbrella slide by Marcus Brody, and monkey access by Marion Ravenwood.
- Create unique playable characters like Sallah Scott or Mola Round by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- Explore the globe and solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO world.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages parents to share the legacy of Indiana Jones with their children in a fun and humorous way.
Experience the Adventure as Indiana Jones
Signature moments from the films
|In-Depth Reviews for Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures|
|No in-depth reviews have been posted yet.|
Please register and/or login to your account to post a review for this game.
|Comments Posted About Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures|
|No comments have been posted yet.|
Please register and/or login to your account to post comments for this game.