You must login
to add this game to your profile.
|Best Places to Buy Bioshock 2|
|Amazon||New||$59.99||1 in Stock|
For Microsoft Xbox 360Released on March 03, 2010
By 2K Games
| Follow-up to BioShock, 2K Games critically acclaimed and commercially successful 2007 release, BioShock 2 is a first-person shooter set in the fictional underwater city of Rapture. As in the original game, BioShock 2 features a blend of fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving as players follow varying paths through the overarching storyline based on the decisions that they are forced to make at various points in the game. In addition to a further fleshing out of the franchise's popular storyline, players can look forward to new characters, game mechanics, weapons, locations and a multiplayer game option. |
The new top dog in Rapture.
Duel wield plasmids and weapons.
New choices as Mr. B.
Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster--somehow familiar, yet still quite different from anything ever seen--has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city. It is a Big Sister, a new denizen of Rapture who was once one of the forgotten little girls known as Little Sisters who previously inhabited the city's dank halls. No longer a pawn used to harvest ADAM, the dangerously powerful lifeblood of Rapture, from the bodies of others and in turn run the risk of being harvested herself, the Big Sister is now the fastest and most powerful thing in Rapture. You, on the other hand are the very first Big Daddy, similar to the Big Daddies familiar from the original BioShock, but also very different. The question is as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city beneath the waves, hunting for answers and the solution to your own survival, are you really the hunter or the hunted? Gameplay
Although full gameplay details have yet to be released, is is known that in BioShock 2 players will take on the role of the original Big Daddy, not that of the original series protagonist, Jack. As a Big Daddy you will have access to most, if not all the strengths and weapons of a standard Big Daddy, as well as others such as free will and a new relationship to Little Sisters that although allowing for the familiar choice as to whether to harvest or adopt them, creates a different dynamic between characters. In addition, the game will feature new plasmids, weapons, the ability to combine these two and much anticipated multiplayer modes including: Free-for-all, and Team Death Match. Key Features
- The Big Sister - No longer just something to be harvested or not, the Big Sister is the most powerful resident in Rapture.
- You Are the Big Daddy - Take control with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- New Plasmids - New plasmids such as "Aero Dash" allowing for bursts of speed over short distances, and "Geyser Trap" a stream of water used as a jump pad and electrical conductor, join the ample list of Plasmids from the original game.
- New Game Mechanics - BioShock 2 contains many new gameplay mechanics. Just a few of these are: the ability to wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
- New Locations - Just a few of the locations and environments debuting in BioShock 2 are Fontaine Futuristics, headquarters of Fontaine's business empire and the Kashmir Restaurant.
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter - Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter, allowing players to create exciting combinations to fit their style of gameplay.
- Return to Rapture - Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.
- Genetically Enhanced Multiplayer - Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new weapons, plasmids and tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations.
- Experience Rapture’s Civil War - Players will step into the shoes of Rapture's citizens and take direct part in the civil war that tore Rapture apart.
- See Rapture Before the Fall - Experience Rapture before it was reclaimed by the ocean and engage in combat over iconic environments in locations such as Kashmir Restaurant and Mercury Suites, all of which have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer.
|Walkthroughs, FAQ's and Cheats|
|No game faqs, walkthroughs or cheats have been uploaded yet.|
Please register or login to an exisiting account to upload game faqs, walkthroughs and cheats.
|In-Depth Reviews for Bioshock 2|
|No in-depth reviews have been posted yet.|
Please register and/or login to your account to post a review for this game.
|Comments Posted About Bioshock 2|
|No comments have been posted yet.|
Please register and/or login to your account to post comments for this game.